Made with distilled USDA organic hemp extract, this full spectrum CBD lotion is free of hemp plant matter and won't leave behind a greasy residue. Read reviews.
About our CBD Lotion + Menthol
- Thin and creamy for quick absorption
- Full spectrum, USDA certified organic hemp extract
- Third-party, ISO certified lab tests on every batch
- Paraben-free, not tested on animals
Ingredients: Water, Capric Triglycerides, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Distilled Hemp Extract, Sativa Terpenes, MCT Oil, Menthol, Peppermint Oil, Cotton Seed Oil, Olive Oil, Olive Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, EDTA, Rosemary, Phenoxyethanol, and Caprylyl Glycol.
Servings: 2 ounces, 120 .5ML Servings
Applying four times daily with the suggested .5ml serving, one jar should last approximately 30 days.
Directions for Use
- Apply to affected area and massage until absorbed
- Use throughout the day until discomfort improves
- Gradually increase amount as needed
- Wash hands after use and avoid your eyes
CBD Lotion + Menthol FAQ's
How long do the effects of CBD lotion last?
The question “how long does CBD last” is going to be different for every person depending on what they are using the full spectrum CBD cream for.* For best results, use daily for at least 2-4 weeks. Remember that CBD takes time to begin working. Be patient as you begin your daily routine.
How often should I apply CBD lotion?
Apply at least once daily for a consistent period of time (at least 2-4 weeks). Reapply when you feel necessary, or when discomfort returns. You can’t hurt yourself by applying too much CBD cream. If you'd rather not use your hands to apply your topical CBD, our USDA organic CBD balm might be a better choice!
Can I apply too much CBD lotion?
Absolutely not. Just like ingesting CBD, there is zero risk of overdose or hurting yourself from applying too much CBD cream. Everybody is different, so experiment with different levels of application to find your perfect dose of topical CBD.
* FDA Disclaimer *
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. *