SHOP POPULAR CBD CATEGORIES
- Made from USDA organic Kentucky-grown hemp
- Extracted only from the hemp flower with organic sugarcane ethanol (no stalks or stems included, ever)
- Packed with whole plant hemp compounds: sterols, terpenes, flavonoids, chlorophyll & Vitamin E
- Best for those looking for support with inflammation, mild daily stress, and maintaining a healthy sleep cycle*
- Made with the same USDA organic Kentucky-grown hemp as our Whole Plant Formula
- We refine the hemp oil after extraction, making it the most concentrated form of full spectrum CBD that we offer
- Designed to be fast acting and completely free of leftover plant matter
- Better suited for those looking for quick relief without going to sleep during the day*
USDA ORGANIC CBD
The history of Cornbread exemplifies how our company is different. It also explains how we came to be the first company in Kentucky to offer USDA organic CBD oils: We have been in the Kentucky hemp industry for decades.
CORNBREAD HEMP CBD PRODUCTS
Cornbread Mini™ – Whole Plant$34.99 Add to cart
Cornbread Mini™ – Distilled$39.99 Add to cart
Distilled USDA Organic CBD Oil$74.99 Add to cart
Whole Plant USDA Organic CBD Oil$64.99 Add to cart
CBD Oil for Pets$34.99 Add to cart
Original CBD Oil$74.99 Add to cart
CBD Capsules$68.99 Add to cart
CBD Lotion + Menthol$48.99 Add to cart
CORNBREAD HEMP IN THE NEWS
Committed to Quality
From 1775 until the 1970’s, over two thirds of the American hemp supply was grown in Kentucky, and this wasn’t by accident. Kentucky is to hemp what the Napa Valley is to wine; the finest cultivating climate on Earth for its chosen crop.
We’ve taken extraordinary measures to ensure our products are 100% safe for your friends and family. Every Cornbread Hemp product has been thoroughly inspected by Digipath Labs, an award winning cannabis testing facility in Las Vegas, Nevada. Click here to see our third party certified lab reports, even on our USDA certified organic CBD oil.
About our process
What Does USDA Certified Organic CBD Oil Really Mean?
Simply put, “certified organic” is a signal of trust. Obtaining the USDA organic seal requires a high degree of transparency and quality standards, and only the most reputable CBD brands will care enough to achieve it. Click here to learn more about our USDA certified organic CBD oil manufacturing process and industry leading standards.
CERTIFIED ORGANIC CBD BLOG
Beyond hand washing, your friends in Kentucky are doing their part to flatten the curve. Hello from Kentucky, where we know how to make our